1. The sassy actress was named after her mother’s maiden name.
2. The hot actress was in depression for almost 2 years but kept it hidden because she was on the verge to win the unachievable and prestigious Grammy.
3. She is not new to the industry her mother is hairstylist and father is a record manager.
4. She was married to rapper Jay-Z and the couple had a record to be the highest earner for the year 2010.
5. Her pregnancy announcement shook the twitter and she still holds the record to have most tweets per second.
6. She is often called by Bey-B, Queen-B, and Princess of Pop.
7. The American singer’s favorite number is 4. Her mother was born on January 4th. She was married on April 4th. Her birthday is September 4th and her husbands is December 4th.
8. The net worth of Clichy pop queen is around $300 million and of Jay Z is worth $500 million.
1. His real name is Abel Tesfaye.
2. He is a high school dropper and even made his friend do the same.
3. There is no as such rift between singer and Drake, despite rumors.
4. Tesfaye is a big fan of Michael Jackson.
5. The “Starboy” hitmaker avoids photos and interviews as he is not confident with his looks.
6. His net worth is $30 million as of May 2017.
1. The most streamed artist on the planet for over last 12 months.
2. The singer’s second album “Take Care” is his most successful album till date.
3. The Canadian holds most number of singles in the category of Billboard’s Hot Rap song chart.
4. The “Passionfruit” hitmaker had claimed that Kanye West and Jay-J has inspired him the most.
5. His father is African American and his mother is Jewish Canadian.
6. Likewise Beyonce he is not new to the industry his father was a drummer.
1. He speaks fluent French and can count upto 10 in German.
2. His mentor is not a singer but one of most successful Hollywood actor Will Smith.
3. The “Sorry” singer auctioned his hairs at $12,000 at eBay and got $40,000.
4. If he wasn’t a singer he might be an architect.
5. He can solve rubic cube in less than 2 minutes.
6. His father is a former MMA fighter.
7. The reports illustrate that his album “Purpose” had saved many lives.
1. She got a fan mail from former UK president.
2. The “hello” hitmaker got a throat surgery in 2011 due to her addiction towards cigarettes.
3. According to the singer, she has a good creative level when she is drunk.
4. Her work was stemmed from MySpace rather than YouTube.
5. She topped Billboard’s chart consecutively for 2011 and 2012,
6. Her albums mostly named numbers because it’s her age when she wrote them.
Follow us: statushood
Written by Daksh Trehan